Since 2002, First Community Mortgage has been helping people purchase and refinance homes. To us, a mortgage is more than a financial transaction. It’s personal. We understand the value that an experienced human being brings to the mortgage process.
Our loan originators live in the communities they serve, so you can always talk to someone you know. Our deep support staff and technology help us turn loans much faster than our competitors, all while maintaining careful attention to detail to eliminate surprises. We are not part of a big, full-service bank, we can concentrate on meeting the specific needs of mortgage customers and real estate agents and builders.
Based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, First Community Mortgage also has production and retail offices throughout the eastern U.S.
In addition to retail lending, our Correspondent Division purchases closed loans from other banks, credit unions, and independent mortgage bankers. Our Wholesale Division provides underwriting and closing services to small banks, credit unions, and mortgage brokers.
First Community Mortgage Facts
- Ranked #1 Overall Production Lender in the Nashville Market, Metrostudy Q1 2017
- Ranked #1 New Construction Lender and #2 Overall Lender in the Nashville market, Metrostudy 2015, Q1 and Q2 2016.
- Ranked the #6 mortgage lender in Nashville MSA by the Nashville Business Journal Book of Lists, 2014
- Top 100 Mortgage Company in America, Mortgage Executive Magazine, 2012 – 2016
- Voted “Favorite Mortgage Lender,” Rutherford County Ruthies Awards, 2015
- Received BBB Middle Tennessee Torch Award for Ethical Commerce, 2013
- Assisted low- to moderate-income families achieve home ownership by arranging $1.4 million in Welcome Home Grants.
- Repeated as a “Top 100 Mortgage Company” in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine.
- A Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and Ginnie Mae direct seller/servicer.