The First Community Mortgage Builder’s Choice Program is designed to partner with builders and home buyers. It provides tools and support to help the builder while serving the customer with the highest service possible.
You will feel confident knowing we have you covered when you go under contract with your homeowners. We are the number one lender for builders because of our integrity and consistent, reliable results.
Commitment to Close
Exclusive to First Community Mortgage
• Initial loan commitment (underwritten) within 10 days from signing contract.
• 24 hour turn time commitment at every decision level.
• 90 day loan approval guarantee (so long as applicant information does not change).
• Closing date guarantee – as agreed upon in advance with buyer, builder, and FCM.
• Builder specific mortgage programs, such as lender credits, designed to help new construction homebuyers.
• Dedicated manager and loan originator that understands the homebuying process to help oversee your business.
• Dedicated processing and underwriting staff specializing in new construction and understands the needs of you and your buyer.
• Omni-channel communication, including milestone text messages for each buyer through our custom mortgage app and weekly status updates on each buyer to your sales and support staff.
• Assistance with joint marketing efforts and grand openings.
• Weekend support for all communities.
• Training and education for your team to ensure they are knowledgeable on current product offering.
• Dedicated multi-cultural lending team assisting underserved markets with homeownership, including opportunities that are exclusive to First Community Mortgage.
• Dedicated appraiser panels for your communities.
Home Buyer’s Choice
First Community Mortgage provides the Human Mortgage experience – merging amazing humans with state of the art technology, allowing the customer to go through the mortgage process however they feel
• Access to our full suite of conventional, government and jumbo loan products, suitable for all income levels.
• Down payment assistance programs.
• Flexible debt to income ratios.
• Lender credits toward closing costs starting at $1,000.
• No lender fees for veterans who obtain a VA loan.
• Long term locks with free float downs.
The Builders Choice Program may be changed or discontinued at any time and not all applicants will be approved. Loan approval and terms are dependent upon borrower’s credit, documented ability to repay, acceptability of collateral property, and FCM underwriting criteria.